11 abril 2005

Taxi Prices and Bookings

Hi All,
I have a price for the taxi. The cheapest company is Crocus cars. They provide us with an 8 seater for £40 each way (Saffron Walden-Brinkley and back), and an extra taxi for £22 each way.
I have 23 confirmations on my list and 14 for the taxi from Saffron Walden.
I have confirmed bookings for:
Own car: Richard, Jayne and Val. 3 people
Own car: Harvey, Sue, Stephanie. 3 people
Own car: Paula and Gary. 2 people
Taxi: Louise and Anthony, Juliette, Kirill and Tamara, Joy and friend, Margit and husband, Nina and Paul, Sue, Mark and Elena in Taxi. 14 people
Lola in Linton and Heidi and Frances in Ashdon wanting to share a taxi. 3 people
Lola: the taxi confirmed it won't go through Linton, it will be very expensive. Will you come to Saffron Walden and go in the taxi or will you go directly from Linton. I am very sorry. Please, confirmed your preference.
Unconfirmed bookings:
Magda, please, can you let me know ASAP if you are coming and your prefered travel arrangements?
Is there anybody else coming not on this list, including friends or spouses not booked for?
Please, let me know.
Elena

2 comentarios:

Elena dijo...

Dear Elena,

Re next Tuesday - Tony is prepared to drive to Brinkley and we would have room for two other people. Please let us know if this is of any help. The second taxi seems very expensive. Louise

Elena dijo...

Dear Louise,
Are you sure? That will solve many problems. But wait a couple of days before deciding. José from the restaurant is trying to find out if we can use a minibus company in Brinkley, so the bus will pick us all up (apparently) and for a reasonable price.
I will let you know as soon as he calls me back. Thanks a lot. Elena